The Chapel of St Ninian is located on the Mar Lodge Estate.
A small Church seats 40 and the most Westerly Church in the Diocese of Aberdeen and Orkney.
Built by Alexander Marshall McKenzie of Aberdeen 1898, stained glass by
Charles Eamer Kemp, London.
We have a small faithful congregation which increases with regular visitors.
SERVICE TIMES: Sundays at 11 am
Holy Communion alternates with Morning Prayer
Where we are:
View Braemar – Chapel of St Ninian in a larger map